Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Confusion.

 

The following is a part of the past that’s long lost. You can say it’s akin to one of those faded photographs that pop out of a book when you clean your closet.

…………..

 

I am the sun, I am the shadow that is screaming to the air…
I am the fallen angel, the one who fell in love with you…
You shut your mouth and then you can perhaps say…
It seems I like doing the things the wrong way…
Incomplete as it may seem, I have nothing more to say…

I go about looking for things, I know are not there…
I am the sun, I search my own shadow…
I am a shadow yet I look for my own halo…
In the end I give up, I go home…


How can you say, I do the things the wrong way…
Everything is just the way it should be… Why am I still hungry, still like water…
You shut your eyes and then you can perhaps see…
How it feels to know that you can never be free…


The music will die out soon, the winds will become still…
The mist will clear someday, the rains will cease…
Even then, the water shall flow…
Not within me, I am too cold, I will freeze it all…
Maybe it will flow along with time, without me…
..... ...

Why, I wonder it cant take along with, me....

No comments: