Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My crystal ball.

.

One day as I looked into my crystal ball,
I saw you and I found my beat to stall.

With closed eyes I searched for the one face I found dear,
Hoping, in all its grace and innocence it was still there.

So far away, no I could not see the face,
But I knew it had lost the innocent eyes.

Something in me silently wept,
Seemed like someone close had left.

I knew I had made a mistake again,
A part of me lay bleeding, another lay slain.

It was then I wished, if I had not fell
Not to my nightmares, not to yours as well.

I need rest, need to sleep, but
There are nightmares I still have to beat.

I looked outside, at the sun and sighed,it wasnt night yet,
There was still distance I had to run before they met.

As the day rises anew, and the dark night decided to stay,
I yearn for the grace of you, I ask the smile on lips to play.

My time slips slowly as each breath assures what I feel
To entrust into me, just once, I pray I kneel.

If there is a chance to turn back, turn away, turn
And try not to look as I smash my crystal ball, ...and let the world around me burn.

.

No comments: